Tuesday, 7 May 2013

KR 16 Updates

I have made a few updates to the KR 16 rules, including rules for Junker Insurgents and for damaging buildings.
A few other things have had minor tweaks done to them too.

I have also uploaded the first draft of the background.
The background is always a work in progress as it grows as I play games and release new things.

The rules are generic and can be used for any scale, just swap cm to inches to make it bigger friendly and as for the background, use it as is, just use some of the ideas or use nothing from it.
You decide how best to play your games, not me.

All the PDFs are free so you may as well take a look no?



http://angelbarracks.co.uk/Rules/rules.html


Michael.

4 comments:

  1. Are you planning to create some solo game rules ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya.

    I wasn't...
    I will tell you why.

    I play KR 16 solo more than with someone else.
    The command rules being not certain add an element of FOG of WAR or surprise which I feel makes it ideal for solo play.


    Have you tried them Solo?



    Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.

    No I didn't. I read them and would like to try them out but lack an opponent and need to prepare some units first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know what you think if/when you do try it solo...

    ReplyDelete