Friday, 24 May 2013

6mm tastic

I have been busy with the 3D!


Hexco Barriers

The printed masters arrived this morning.
They will be filled with 'dirt and rubble' before I make some moulds of them.
I will probably sell single ones and blocks of 3 so that you can more easily make long wall sections.



All being well they should be ready late next week.





Hex2Go

They should be back very soon.
I had to stop production of the original Hex2Go containers as they were wrecking the moulds due to the design.




I have had them re-done and fingers crossed they should be a lot more mould friendly now.








































The basic dimensions have remained the same so they are still compatible with the old ones.
Plus… I had a few requests for a half sized container, so I have done one of them too!




Internal OKI Corners

You can now make ziggy zaggy OKI walls thanks to the humble internal corner piece:















These should be available hopefully next week sometime.




1 comment:

  1. Coming on in leaps and bounds, leaps and bounds - you'll soon have enough scenics, terrain and figures on sale to populate a small planetoid - really pleased to see these new releases, especially the one 'cell' Hex2go - stunning stuff!

    ReplyDelete