Monday, 10 December 2012

I have a plan.

Well the Junkers buildings have been available for a few days and are selling well.
I was debating what to do next (not including things already in the pipeline) and then it hit me..


First I did some OKI MHUs, then OKI walls.
We also had civilians to go with them.


Now I have done Junker shacks and have civilians being done to go with them.
What I need are Junker walls!

Then the idea hit me...
I will mirror the 2 ranges so that we will have:


OKI walls
OKI dwellings
Civilians


Junker walls
Junker dwellings
Junker civilians


So next up will be the Junker walls.
Then some bad guys to annoy the OKI civilians and keep the RDF busy.
I have a plan....!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds good - but just how 'junky' will the Junkers walls be, though - incorporating local flora, or barricades writ large - rusty vehicles/spaceship parts etc....can't wait to see!

    BTW, my order of buildings arrived today, thanks - v. happy they are great!

    ReplyDelete