Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Painted RDF

I have at last managed to finish painting my 4 squads of RDF troopers, which includes the as yet unreleased packs and the MS1 Pathmaster (Ranger Variant).


Could there be a game soon...?



Pathfinder Ranger


 

 
 



MS1 Pathmaster - Ranger Variant


 

 

 



Charlie Company

Alpha Squad



Bravo Squad



Charlie Squad



Delta Squad








I had some custom decals made for the vehicles and am looking at costs to make them commercially available incase you want to use 'official' decals.

I also added some stowage to the vehicles too, they do not come with any, but I like that worn out, used, lived in campaign look.









7 comments:

  1. Good looking minis and painting. What is that static grass you use? 2mm? from where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers!

    It is actually 1mm static grass from:

    http://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a Yankee to an Englishman, let me state:

    B r a v o

    Love the paint work - the 'RDF' on the vehicle is a nice touch. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking vehicle! And great paintjob!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic- the weathering and extra stowage really bring the Pathmaster/finder to life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I have resisted so far- but I do need to comment - as that Pathmaster has turned out far better than I could have imagined- the extra effort (and cost) on getting a quality 3d print really paid off and the paint job is superb.

    Lovely to see my 3d modelling so well represented, thank you.

    regards
    Andy


    ReplyDelete