Friday, 5 October 2012

OKI walls are printed

A while back I posted the images of my OKI Corporation walls, designed to keep their MHUs nice and safe.

http://angelbarracks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/oki-walls-for-mhus.html


Well today I received the printed models I shall be using to make the moulds from.

I have a sneaking suspicion no-one quite anticipated they would be this bad ass.
I am actually really pleased how thse have turned out and can't wait to get some cast up so I can have some myself..


:D


Here are some shots for your viewing pleasure:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I will be making the moulds over the weekend and should have some ready painted by the middle of next week and have worked out the prices by then.
 
 
 
Oh, and yes, I think they would work well with 15mm figures too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes that last comment was what I was thinking....

    How tall are they?

    ReplyDelete