Sunday, 7 October 2012

OKI wall set

I have been mould making and casting over the weekend and I have finished the first set of walls.

In the set you get:

2 gate sections
4 corner sections
8 wall sections

Each wall and gate section is 50mm long and 22mm tall, the walls are 10mm thick at the base.

This gives you just over 50cm of OKI protection!

 
 
I am going to make some more moulds for the walls so I can cast up a few at once and when I have a few sets ready I will get them on the website for you!
 
 
Are your employees safe and ok on that remote colony world?
If they have OKI then they are OK!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh Mama! Now you are talking.....those are the business..... just some modular watchtowers now please...... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL, thanks.

    If this starter set proves popular then I will be doing 'expansion' packs.

    ReplyDelete