Sunday, 26 August 2012

RDF 2

I emailed my sculptor man to ask when he would be able to start the next batch of RDF troopers.
I got sent an e-mail with no reply, just these pictures.





Can't argue with that!

There is a female trooper.

A support trooper that has a datapad of somesort in his hand, he also comes with an armoured case, this can be used as say, medical supplies, tech stuff, ammo, a box for a small drone, plenty of variable uses from this single figure.

A trooper with a flamethrower.

A trooper with big old minigun.



 
 




 



4 comments:

  1. Looking good! And excellent service from your sculptor!

    Get casting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Me like! Especially Minigun - (best Aaahnold impersonation- "Get to da choppa")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing...

      "Ol' painless is waitin'"

      Dammit, now I'm going to have to watch Predator again...

      Delete