Wednesday, 18 July 2012

About Angel Barracks

I started Angel Barracks a few years back with the intention of selling a variety of things for the 6mm gamer to get at one site.

Over the years things have changed and I now find myself in a situation where I must either get a 'proper job' or try and pay myself a wage through Angel Barracks.

In order to try and do the later I am slowly dropping some of the products I stock that are made by other people and am concentrating my energy and money on my own range of items.

Currently this is 6mm sci-fi, in the form of alien creatures, civilians, infantry, terrain and buildings.

I have decided to start a blog so I can keep you up to date with what is going on behind the scenes and for you to put your input into what I do.

I can not promise anything wonderful, just my own musings and ramblings.



Michael.

1 comment: